Home » Three dogs poisoned by rat poison in the past week as safety warning is issued

Three dogs poisoned by rat poison in the past week as safety warning is issued

A safety warning has been issued after a number of dogs have been taken ill after being walked at  Milton country park in Sittingbourne.

The warning comes  after three dogs were  poisonings over past week.

One of the affected dogs has sadly passed on. The vets  who cared for the poorly dogs has  confirmed rat poison had been ingested.

Swale Borough Council say that they have launched an investigation into the incidents and appealing for owners to get in contact.

Concerned owners are being asked to contact Swale Borough Council.

If you know of anyone’s dog that has been taken ill, please get the owner to contact the council on [email protected]