A mother and daughter had a very lucky escape last night after their car began smoking after going through McDonalds Drivethru in Havant and then burst into flames.
The blaze is said to have started in the passenger side and both Mother and Daughter got out quickly, the McDonalds store was also evacuated as a precaution.
Witnesses filmed in shock as the car rapidly burnt and after a manager was alerted he used the stores fire alarm system to call for help.
Shortly after fire crews arrived and used CAFS (compressed air foam system) to put out the blaze.
The fire service have been praised for there rapid response and swift actions to put the fire out before it spread.