Firefighters are dealing with a chemical incident at a sports centre on Endell Street in Holborn. It appears that chemicals were mixed in the basement and let off fumes
Around 50 people from the sports centre and 10 people from a pub were evacuated. Hundreds of employees from the office block above the sports centre were sent home.
Firefighters in gas tight suits are doing a sweep of the building and ventilating the basement
Crews are likely to be at the incident for a number of hours until no harmful chemicals are detected. The roads around the incident are very busy so please avoid if possible.