Home » Kitchen blaze in Sheerness start after food left unattended

Kitchen blaze in Sheerness start after food left unattended

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus have tackled a blaze in the kitchen of a property in Clyde Street, Sheerness. Crews used two high-pressure hose reel jets to extinguish the flames, alongside a positive pressure ventilation fan which was used to drive smoke and fumes from the building. There are no reported injuries and the cause of the fire is thought to be accidental after food was left unattended in the kitchen.