Home » Smoke issuing from a boiler tackled by Kent fire crews

Smoke issuing from a boiler tackled by Kent fire crews

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to Ethelbert Terrace, Margate at 8.42pm, to reports of smoke issuing from a boiler in a top floor flat.

After phoning 999, the resident had done the right thing and left their home to await the arrival of fire crews.

Two fire appliances were sent and crews in breathing apparatus went into the property and found a small fire in an electrical cupboard.

They used a dry powder extinguisher to put the fire out and a special fan to clear smoke and fumes from the flat.