Home » Fire crews called to Southsea Bedroom Fire
fire crews from across hampshire tackle 80 tonnes of household waste alight
fire crews from across hampshire tackle 80 tonnes of household waste alight

Fire crews called to Southsea Bedroom Fire

Firefighters from Southsea have attended a fire in a bedroom at a property in Haslemere Road this evening.

A man who discovered the fire attempted to tackle the blaze. He was exposed to smoke inhalation and has been checked. The fire is now out and the property has been checked and declared safe.

Crews attending the fire have those living in the property fire safety advice.