Police have issued an appeal and are asking the public to help them to locate 27-year-old Sean Nicholas Lloyd-Fagan of no fixed address who is understood to be on the Isle of Wight.
As previously reported Lloyd-Fagan is understood to have attacked another at last Weekends Fairweather Family festival.
Officers are investigating the unprovoked attack that took place at Sandown Airport during Fairweather Festival at around 11 pm on Friday (August 31)
Part of their investigation involves wanting to speak to Sean Lloyd-Fagan after a 32-year-old man had the top of his ear bitten off and a 28-year-old man was punched during a disagreement with another man.
Organisers of the Fairweather festival played down the incident at first claiming that the attack never happened. When approached for comment claimed that the cut required a plaster and the man involved continued with his evening.
A spokesman for Hampshire Constabulary said: “We would ask anyone who has seen Sean Lloyd-Fagan not to approach him or take any action, they should instead call 999 immediately.”
Short brown hair
Detective Inspector Ron Lock said: We believe that Sean Lloyd-Fagan is still on the Isle of Wight and need to speak to him urgently following the two assaults reported to us at Sandown Airport on Friday evening.
The spokesman added: “Please be aware that anyone found to be harbouring him to deliberately obstruct our attempts to locate him may be committing an offence and liable for arrest themselves”.
Anyone who believes they may have seen Sean Lloyd-Fagan is advised to call 999 quoting 44180330341.