Home » Firefighters attend Morrisons store after refrigeration unit catches fire
BREAKING NEWS Wiltshire

Firefighters attend Morrisons store after refrigeration unit catches fire

firefighters-attend-morrisons-store-after-refrigeration-unit-catches-fire

Firefighters have tackled a blaze at Morrisons in Devizes town centre this morning.
The fire involved a refrigeration unit, which caught light at around 11am.
No one was hurt during the incident, but the store remains closed at this time.
A spokesperson for Wiltshire Police said: “Fire and Police services are currently dealing with a fire at Morrisons in Devizes. This is causing long delays for traffic both directions.”

More from UK News in Pictures: