Home » Man treated for smoke inhalation after Fire rips through Southsea Property
Screen Shot 2018 06 20 at 17.12.11
Screen Shot 2018 06 20 at 17.12.11

Man treated for smoke inhalation after Fire rips through Southsea Property

Fire crews from Southsea and Portchester have been dealing with a Fire in Malvern Rd, Southsea this afternoon. One man has rescued from the property by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus after the fire ripped through the property. The Fire service were called just after 3pm on Wednesday June 20th.
Fire crews used hose reels, two jets to tackle the fire and a PPV fan to clear smoke from the property. The man rescued by the fire crews has been left in the care of paramedics from South central ambulance service.