Home » Fire crews called to fire at Havant Rugby Club
Screenshot 2017 03 09 19.43.21
Screenshot 2017 03 09 19.43.21

Fire crews called to fire at Havant Rugby Club

Hampshire fire and rescue crews from Havant and Cosham have been called to a small electrical fire at Havant rugby club this evening. Three appliances from Havant and Cosham where sent to the incident just after 7pm this evening Thursday 9th March 2017
Crews have dealt with a small electrical fire at the Rugby club in Bedhampton Road.
Staff at the club raised the alarm after smoke was seen coming from the box by staff at the club.
It is believed a fault were the meter could have caused the small fire.
Firefighters isolated the electrics and made the area safe before calling out a team from Scottish and Southern Electric.