Three fire crew have attended a serious house fire at a property on St Margaret’s Avenue in Christchurch that has left the property severely damaged. Fire crews from Christchurch and New Milton attended the incident that happened just after 3.30pm on Saturday afternoon. It is believed that that fire started after a fault with wood burner set light to the property and spread to the lounge of the property. Fire Crews extinguished the fire by committing crews in breathing apparatus inside the property, they used two hose reel jets and a covering jet to stop the blaze from spreading to other part of the house. The family are now being care for by the British Red cross Fire Victim Support Unit from Springbourne that also attended the incident. No one is believed to have been hurt. Fire fighters who attended said the incident was a serious fire and had left a lot of damage within the property.
Home » Fire Rips through Christchurch Property